We all know that Ramaphosa of the (ANC) African National Congress was involved in negotiations with the National Party from around 1991 and onward. Some call it peacekeeping. Admins would prefer to give it another name.
In 1993 came the CODESSA ACCORD. Here below (underneath the image is a transcript of the document) is the important part – page 2 of the memorandum the ANC submitted to their senior ANC members (underneath the image is a more legible copy of this document). THEY HAD US ALL FOOLED.
When done watch the film documentary posted earlier titled “Tainted Heroes” (video below)
CIRCULAR NO. 213-6 AFRICAN NATIONAL CONGRESS JUNE 1993
To: SENIOR STAFF AND MARSHALLS
THE SUCCESS STORY – OUR STRUGGLE FOR LIBERATION
1. The armed and constant threat of violence forced the white spineless regime to negotiate for so-called peace.
2. The psychological warfare through the churches to create a guilt complex with whites was a victory over Christians.
3. The MASS ACTION was a successful method to rip the nation’s economy to pieces and to create panic of the rich settlers.
4. The constant uproar in Black Education fourth key to liberation through education because the white regime simply cannot meet all our demands.
5. All four tactical attacks leave the regime powerless and gradually giving in to our demands.
6. All these to help create a feeling of helplessness and despair and to lose confidence in their Government. Be careful not to upset the farmers too much before we gain control over the SAP and SADF.
7. The constant pressure of violence and economic uncertainty force De Klerk to surrender power to the oppressed people without a war like in Namibia.
AFFIRMATIVE ACTION STRATEGY AFTER APRIL 27, 1994
The greatest fear of the white settler is to lose his job, his far, his house and all the luxuries. This will enable the new DEMOCRATIC GOVERNMENT to tax them to the utmost, while our comrades in MK and APLA continue with their part of the struggle.
1. Surplus land will be redistributed among out people.
2. All positions in the Public Services will be replaced by comrades.
3. The security forces will be reconstructed with our comrades to protect our people. Whites were protected for 350 years. Let them experience to be second class citizens.
4. No ammunition will be available to white settlers.
5. Health Institutions will be Africanised and Whites will pay according to their income to enable them to contribute to their liberated brothers.
6. Some White schools will be allowed because most settlers will pay their last cent for white education and this will provide more money for our people.
7. Pension Funds and Insurance Companies collected billions over the years, will be to our disposal for education for our comrades in the years to come.