Myalgic Encephalomyelitis / Chronic Fatigue Syndrome / Fibromyalgia Recovery
Desperate to feel ‘Normal’ again?
Ultimate Guide To Dealing With Myalgic Encephalomyelitis / Chronic Fatigue Syndrome and Fibromyalgia – Comprehensive 84 Pages Written By A Medical Doctor Who Used These Techniques To Recover To Full Health After Years Of Being Bedbound & In A Wheelchair
Are you searching for help to recover from M.E. / Chronic Fatigue Syndrome or Fibromyalgia?
Tried lots of ‘miracle cures’ that had no effect?
Time for a new approach…
Completing the Jigsaw is Dr Claire Bowen’s ultimate guide to dealing with these complex conditions holistically, via The Five Steps to Health. Written in an easy-to-understand style, this E-book provides a wealth of information and resources about Fibromyalgia, Myalgic Encephalomyelitis and Chronic Fatigue, useful for anyone trying to improve their own health or working with others to improve their health.
Inside you will learn…
- The 5 key areas you need to focus on to make a full recovery
- Why some ‘specialist’ M.E. Centres are likely to make you worse
- Tips for an easier life with M.E.
- The Best Detoxification techniques for individuals with M.E / CFS
- The Medical theory behind this effective treatment programme – including information you can share with your GP.